Multigrain atta is a source of protein and fibre derived with an innovative mixture of grains to keep active all day. Try our multigrain atta to eat soft and delicious rotis.
Ingredients: Wheat (50%), Multigrain (50%) - Finger Millet (Ragi) and Barley, Bengal Gram (Moong dal) and Soya
Method of Preparation :
- Step 1. Take required quantity of Ammae Multigrain Atta and prepare soft dough using warm or cold water.
- Step 2. (Optional) For richness in taste, you can add little buttermilk while mixing the dough.
- Step 3. Cover the dough & keep it for three to five minutes.
- Step 4. Roll chappati/roti smoothly with the help of a rolling pin, roll them into a thin disc.
- Step 5. Heat flat pan and place chappati/roti over it, cook evenly till brown spots appear on both sides.
- Step 6. Serve hot.